- The Long Story
- Pedal Accessories
A revamp of the DCB10, this power supply handles twice the power and comes with eight 9v outputs, each equipped with a red LED to indicate a short, and two 18v outputs.
- Powers eight 9V pedals and two 18V pedals all at once without sacrificing signal integrity
- Features 8 red LEDs to clearly indicate short-circuited pedals
- Includes AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit
- This pedal can be powered by the included ECB009 18-volt adapter.
- The DC Brick Power Supply requires an 18V regulated power supply rated at 2000 mA, with 5.5mm x 2.1mm positive barrel, negative center plug. The included power adapter can utilize a wide range of wall power, from 100–240V at 47–63Hz. Comes with switchable US/Japan, UK, EU, and Australian plugs.
Keep your pedals powered all night long with the MXR DC Brick Power Supply, a revamp of the DCB10. Now under the MXR brand, the new DC Brick Power Supply features all of the short circuit and overload protection of the original but now handles twice the power, allowing you to use virtually any combination of effects. Additionally, each 9v output has a red LED that illuminates if there is a short so you can quickly identify and troubleshoot any power problems. The DC Brick Power Supply has eight 9v outputs and two 18v outputs, a change from the DCB10’s seven 9v outputs and three 18v outputs. And of course, the AC adapter and all necessary cables to connect pedals to the unit are included.