The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- neck type Nitro Wizard5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- fret Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker (H) neck pickupActive/Alnico
- middle pickup Fishman® Fluence Single Width (S) middle pickupActive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker (H) bridge pickupActive/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color Black
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.