- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- This guitar does not ocme with a bag or a case
- Wizard III Maple neck Ibanez's thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- Jatoba fretboard Jatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Jumbo frets Jumbo frets contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing.
- Meranti body The Meranti body provides a scooped mid-range with a sweet tone.
- Quantum H-S-H pickups The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing mid range and precise high-end articulation.
- Double Locking tremolo The Double Locking system holds your guitar in tune even under aggressive on-stage abuse.
- "Maple "œWizard III"� neck
- Meranti body
- Bound Jatoba fingerboard
- White Sharktooth inlay
- Jumbo frets
- Quantum (H) neck pickup
- Quantum (S) middle pickup
- Quantum (H) bridge pickup
- Double locking bridge
- Cosmo Black Hardware
- HGC Color Code CFM
- Color Name Classic Silver Fade Metallic
- Series RG
- Country of origin INDONESIA
- Number of Strings 6
- Left handed -
- Neck Type Wizard III
- Neck Joint Bolt-on
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck finish Satin Polyurethane
- "Neck thickness (1st fret, mm)" 19mm at 1st fret
- "Neck thickness (12th fret, mm)" 21mm at 12th fret
- Scale (inch) 25.5
- "Nut width (mm)" 43
- Number of fret 24
- Fretboard Bound Jatoba
- "Fretboard Radius (mm)" 400
- Fret Type Jumbo
- Inlay Sharktooth
- "Body Material (For Solid)" Meranti
- Body finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Double Locking
- "String spacing (mm)" 10.5
- Tailpiece - Nut Locking
- Machine Head Ibanez machine heads
- Hardware color Cosmo black
- Neck Pickup Quantum (H)
- Middle Pickup Quantum (S)
- Bridge Pickup Quantum (H)
- Controls, Pickup selector 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way lever switch
- String Gauges (from top to bottom) .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Tuning (from top to bottom) 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Included case or bag NO
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.