- Pedal Accessories
The Fuzz Face Mini Distortion line features legendary Fuzz Face tones in smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housings with several modern appointments: a bright status LED, an AC power jack and a convenient battery door. As with the original models, Fuzz Face Minis feature true bypass switching.
The FFM1 Silicon Fuzz Face Mini Distortion is spec'd from a 1970 Fuzz Face in our own collection prized for its bright and aggressive Fuzz Face sound delivered by its matched BC108 silicon transistors.
- This Fuzz Face Mini Distortion sounds bright and aggressive thanks to vintage spec silicon transistors, with a status LED, AC power jack, battery door, and mini housing for modern convenience.
- This pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
- Legendary Fuzz Face tone with pedalboard-friendly size, AC power and on/bypass status LED
- Spec'd from Dunlop's own prized 1970 Fuzz Face pedal
- Bright, aggressive sounding BC108 transistors
- True bypass
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Output Impedance
- Max Volume <16 kΩ
- Mid Volume 66 kΩ
- Max Gain 55 dB
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Current Draw 3.4 mA
- Power Supply 9 volts DC