- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The JV Modified Series combines classic aesthetics with modern playability to suit the needs of todayâ€™s guitarist. Taking cues from the now highly sought-after â€œJapanese Vintageâ€ reissues from the early â€˜80s, JV Modified guitars are a refined take on a modern classic.
The â€™60s Stratocaster has a resonant basswood body and is loaded with a set of three touch-sensitive vintage-style single-coil pickups for unmistakable Fender tone. A push-pull pot on Tone 2 adds the neck pickup for even more tonal possibilities. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets provide effortless playability.
For the player seeking classic Fender instruments with a twist, the JV Modified Series delivers a unique combination of vintage Fender style and modern playability.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Olympic White
- Country Of Origin JP
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series JV Modified
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Large '60s Style
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Thick Soft "V"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Bridge Mounting 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Aged White
- Strap Buttons Vintage-Style
- String Tree sButterfly
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tremolo Arm Screw-In
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style Locking
- Auxiliary Switching Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil StratÂ®
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 6.00x17.00x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 6.00 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.60 LB
- Shipping Width 17.00 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.