Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or email@example.com
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual instrument. Serial Number US20050093.
The American Professional II TelecasterÂ® Deluxe draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of todayâ€™s working player.
Our popular Deep â€œCâ€ neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a â€œSuper-Naturalâ€ satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II DoubleTapâ„¢ pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering full, punchy humbucking tones and robust single-coil split sounds. The â€œcutâ€ 3-saddle top-load/string-through Tele bridge delivers classic Tele tone and feel with a stylishly sleek silhouette and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Molded Case (Included)
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility youâ€™ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Model Name American Professional II TelecasterÂ® Deluxe, Maple Fingerboard, Mystic Surf Green
- Model #0113962718
- Series American Professional II
- Country Of Origin US
- Color Mystic Surf Green
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape TelecasterÂ®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish â€œSuper-Naturalâ€ Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Deep "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup V-Mod II Double Tapâ„¢ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup V-Mod II Double Tapâ„¢ Humbucking
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style TeleÂ® Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines FenderÂ® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Aged White "Witch Hat"
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 6.00x18.70x44.40 IN
- Weight 20.30 LB
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.