- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The JP15 features a lightweight Okoume body with a figured maple top. Available in Sahara Burst (with roasted maple top), Trans Black Burst, Cerulean Paradise and two new colors, Tiger Eye (with roasted maple top) and Purple Nebula. Each beautiful finish complements the flame or quilt figuring with stunning effect. Roasted maple neck and fingerboard adds just the right amount of snap and brightness while providing more stability in ever-changing climates. The JP 15 is powered by twin custom DiMarzio Illuminator pickups, piezo bridge system and onboard 20db gain boost. Available in 6 or 7 string with Music Man JP tremolo, 3-way Toggle pickup selector and Music Man hardshell case.
- Model: 6 String
- Color: Purple Nebula Flame Top
- Neck: Roasted Figured Maple
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware: Chrome
- Build Code:Â 661-JJF-10-00
PURPLE NEBULA FINISH
The popular Purple Nebula finish is offered on both 6 and 7-string models with a flamed maple top over a lightweight Okoume body.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Both 6 and 7-string models feature a premium figured roasted maple neck and fingerboard.
FLOATING JP TREMOLO W/PIEZO SADDLES
ADJUSTABLE TRIM POTS
20 DB GAIN BOOST VOLUME KNOB
- Model: JP15 6
- Size: 12-3/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (31.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Body Wood: Okoume with maple top (roasted maple top on Sahara Burst and Tiger Eye)
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester - Sahara Burst & Trans Black Burst; High Gloss Polyester - Cerulean Paradise, Tiger Eye, Purple Nebula
- Body Colors: Sahara Burst, Trans Black Burst, Cerulean Paradise, Tiger Eye, Purple Nebula
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music ManÂ® Piezo floating tremolo, made of chrome plated (matte black on trans black burst), Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 17" (43.2 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 24 - Medium Jumbo profile, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Figured roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Figured roasted maple neck
- Fret Markers: Custom JP15 Inlays
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with pearl buttons (black buttons on trans black burst)
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Custom Music ManÂ® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom 2 pickup configurations - .022ÂµF tone capacitor
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
- Pickups: HH - DiMarzio Illuminators; Fishman Powerbridge piezo saddles
- Left Handed: No
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46 (RPS 10 Slinkys #2240)
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.