- Essential Bundle Includes
- 88-Key Keyboard Accessories and Add-Ons
The authentic piano sound and key feel make it easy to play this simple model any way you like.
Includes: Music Rest, AC adaptor (PA-150), and Sustain pedal (FC5).
Key feel provides an authentic piano-playing experience.
The P-45 features a graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts. The piano also features a keyboard with a natural feel, with black keys that feature a matte finish for authentic piano playing close to that of an acoustic piano.
Recreates the real reverberation of a grand piano
The P-45 has improved on the traditional AWM synthesis to deliver real piano sounds. AWM is a technology that uses digital recordings of sources, such as actual instruments, and allows you to enjoy grand piano reverberation wherever you are.
Compact and light design provides for easy transportation.
Slim and stylish form With a depth of less than 30 cm, the instrument requires little space, and at only 11.5 kg—with its speaker attached—it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or even used for performance outside.
Simple operation with a single button
Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press the keyboard to change timbres, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and more.
- Width 1,326mm (52-1/4”)
- Height 154mm (6.0”)
- Depth 295mm (11-1/2”)
- Weight Weight 11.5kg (25lbs., 4oz)
- Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices 10
- Types Reverb Yes (four types)
- Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo Yes
- Overall Controls
- Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit No
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT No
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm (4-1/2”) x 2
- Power Supply
- Power Supply PA-150 or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories
- Music Rest Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch Yes
- AC Adaptor PA-150 or other Yamaha-preferred parts
LP5A or new LP1B will not work with a P45B. YOU CAN NOT DO A 3 PEDAL SUSTAIN UNIT ON A P45B BY YAMAHA. Single sustain pedals only. Please take a look at the P125b by Yamaha if you are interested in using a 3 pedal option.