The 5-string version of the TRBX300 series.
- Sculpted Body
- 5-Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck
- 2 YGD-designed M3 Ceramic Humbucking Pickups
- 5-Way Performance EQ Tone Circuit
The TRBX300 series features controls for master volume, balance, 2-band active equalizer and the Performance EQ preset switch for powerful, precise tone shaping
YGD-designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures a clean, noise-free performance while the integral thumb rest provides unrivaled playability.
Electronics (Performance EQ)
The Yamaha, exclusive Performance EQ active circuit with five performance-tuned, full spectrum EQ curves is optimized to give instant access to essential sounds, along with powerful 2-band master equalization, to shape and define your tone.
Sculpted, solid mahogany body with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance of tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution
Combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with five-piece maple/mahogany, laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
Precision-fitted, bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
Straight string pull, from nut to machine head, eliminates lateral tension for superior tuning stability and reduced overtones.
Nut widths, 38 mm (4-string) or 43 mm (5-string), provide fast, comfortable playability fit for any style.
A high-mass, die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. The 18 mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
Yamaha metal, plate-mounted standard jack sockets offer superior durability and easy maintenance.
- Construction Bolt-on
- Scale Length 34'' (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials Maple/Mahogany 5-Piece
- Neck Finish Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" (250 mm)
- Fret Wire Medium
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Materials - Urea
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret 38.0 / 56.4 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret 19.5 / 21.5 mm
- Neck Pickup Double Coil / Ceramic
- Middle Pickup -
- Bridge Pickup Double Coil / Ceramic
- Controls Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 2-Band EQ(Bass,Treble), 5-Position Lever Switch for Performance EQ
- Pickup Switch -
- Bridge Die-cast
- String Spacing 19mm
- Tailpiece -
- Tuning Machines Covered / Die-cast
- Pickguard -
- String Gauge D'Addario EXL170SL / 0.045-0.100
- Case NO
- Special Features -