ONLINE RETURN POLICY
There is a seven (7) day return period once the product is delivered (via tracking number) under the following conditions:
Merchandise must be resealable as new, in original condition and packaging. In the event you decide to return an order for any reason besides the item(s) being defective you will be responsible for the shipping cost back to us, and the cost of the initial freight and processing fees will be subtracted from your refund even if you received free freight on that order or paid for expedited shipping.
Please contact us by email if you would like to do a return or an exchange at email@example.com.
If it seems that your product was damaged while being shipped to you, please contact us immediately.
If your product is defective and didn’t sustain damage during the shipping process, please contact us within the 7 day return period. If contacted within 7 days, we will send you a return label. If the product is defective, we will replace the product at no charge to you.
If you experience any issues after our 7 return period, we recommend you contact the manufacturer directly.
This return policy only applies to online sales due to the time required to ship orders. Our in-store return policy is different and cannot be applied to online, nor can our online return policy be applied in-store.
In all cases, you must have your order number, invoice number or original receipt.
Due to health concerns and other factors, these items exempt from our return policy.
All Sales are final on the following merchandise: microphones, headphones, earbuds, mouthpieces, ligatures, reeds, orally-operated equipment and instruments, books, DVDs, software, items containing software or software licensing, gift cards, and all consignment, special-order, used, clearance items, and modified instruments.
Any modifications made to instruments that include but are not limited to pick-up installations, lowering action below factory specifications, and converting right-handed instruments to left-handed, are ALL SALES FINAL.
Factory sealed merchandise cannot be returned once the seal is opened/broken.
Due to the high costs involved when shipping internationally, items are only eligible for return if they arrive damaged or broken. If your item has arrived broken, photographic evidence must be submitted to Easy Music Center within 5 days of receiving the item. Any exceptions would be made at the sole discretion of Easy Music Center.
IN-STORE RETURN POLICY
There is a seven (7) day return period from the date of transaction under the following conditions:
- All returns require an original receipt.
- Merchandise must be resalable as new, in original condition and packaging.
- Factory sealed merchandise must be unopened. Factory seal must be unbroken.
- Refunds will only be issued by the same method used for the original payment.
- Returns made using a gift receipt can be exchanged for store credit only.
The following items are non-returnable (ALL SALES FINAL):
• Microphones • Headphones • Earbuds • Mouthpieces • Ligatures • Reeds • Any orally-operated equipment or instruments • Books • DVDs • Software • Items containing software or software licensing • Gift cards • Consignment items • Special orders • Used items • Clearance items • Factory sealed merchandise (if seal is opened or broken) • Modified instruments