- Pedal Accessories
Westwood is a touch sensitive translucent overdrive manipulator as clean and pure as the breeze which blows through a grove of Douglas Fir trees, and as hot as a damn fine cup of coffee.
This mild-mannered light- to medium-gain overdrive with active EQ controls will still knock the socks right off your trusty low-wattage combo amp, pushing it into anything from cutting, edge-of-breakup rhythm tones, all the way to articulate, singing lead tones stacked high with pleasing even-order harmonics and sweet, sweet sustain. And if you pair it up with your favorite head and cab, you should probably call the neighbors first, because the Westwood’s Level control has enough output on tap to alert the proper authorities. Even the FBI.
Each and every Westwood is a real Blue Rose case, hand built by a team of special agents in the Black Lodge of Akron, Ohio, USA, where the owls are not what they seem, there’s always music in the air, and the birds sing a pretty song.
- Level: Adjusts Westwood’s output level. Clockwise is loud, counterclockwise is quiet.
- Drive: Adjusts the amount of overdrive. Clockwise is dirty, counterclockwise is clean.
- Bass: Selects amount of low frequencies around 80Hz. Clockwise to boost, counterclockwise to cut.
- Treble: Selects amount of high frequencies around 2kHz. Clockwise to boost, counterclockwise to cut.
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Current Draw 18 mA
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance <1 kΩ
- This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
- This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. We always recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!