- Amp Accessories
The VOX MINI GO covers all the bases from practice to live performance—at home, in concert venues or out on the streets. The VOX MINI GO 10 guitar amp can be taken with you anywhere you go, letting you enjoy playing anywhere, whether at home, on the street or in a concert venue.
This amp is lightweight, compact and can be powered by a mobile battery. It also offers powerful and realistic amp models based on those found in the Cambridge50, as well as a newly developed vocoder for talking modulation effects, onboard effects that let you create a diverse range of sounds, a mic input, AUX input, a headphone jack and a rhythm machine that can play back patterns from many genres… all as standard features. This model also includes a looper, which you can use along with the effects and rhythm machine to add variation to your solo performance.
Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
The amp models used to define the sound of the VOX MINI GO series use the “VET” modeling technology used on the VOX Cambridge50, which offers a realistic and responsive sound. Selectable amp models include the traditional VOX AC30 type, an amp stack model representative of the 80’s, a boutique amp, and a high-gain amp with massive distortion. The LINE setting is useful when plugging in an electric acoustic guitar or keyboard.
A new and unique vocoder has been added for “talking modulation” effects that sound as if you’re playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic (or while you’re picking the guitar strings, if you don’t have a mic connected).
Built-in effects add color to the guitar sound
The effects on the VOX MINI GO series have been revamped for a clearer sound that matches the sound of modern-day music with more precise modeling, which also lets you create a wider range of sounds. Effects types available include chorus, phaser and octave. Including the delay/reverb type, this gives you a total of eight effect types.
Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
The built-in rhythm patterns on this series cover various genres and metronome types. There are three variations for each genre, for a total of 33 types of rhythm patterns.
Can be powered by a mobile battery—the perfect choice for street performance
The VOX MINI GO series can be powered either by a commercially available mobile battery or with the included AC adapter. These amps are the perfect choice for street performances and performing outdoors as well. Use the attached carrying strap to easily take the amp with you wherever you go and have fun playing guitar at any place, any time.
Features a variety of input/output jacks—great for playing and singing solo!
Aside from an input jack for your guitar, these amps also feature a variety of other input/output jacks. You can adjust the volume for the mic input and also apply delay/reverb effects to the input signal, which is optimal for situations like playing and singing solo.
Built-in looper functionality
The looper on these amps lets you loop the playback of phrases you record with your guitar or mic and then play along for a jam session, or overdub again and again in real-time performance.
Selectable power amp wattage
Switch between three stages: FULL, 1/10 or 1/100. This lets you make quick adjustments to the volume to match your playing environment.
Amp and effect settings can be saved
You can adjust the amp and effect settings to create sounds that can be saved in one of three user programs. The saved programs can be easily recalled by pressing the PROGRAM button on the amp, or by using a VFS3 foot switch (sold separately).
- Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
- Built-in effects add color to the guitar sound
- Rhythm machine makes playing even more fun!
- Built-in looper functionality
- Features a variety of input/output jacks—great for playing and singing solo!
- Can be powered by a mobile battery—the perfect choice for street performance as well
- Selectable power amp wattage
- Amp and effect settings can be saved
- Use a VFS3 foot switch to control various features such as the rhythms and looper
- Tiltback mechanism makes the amp easy to use as a monitor while
- AMP MODELS 11
- EFFECTS 8
- RHYTHMS 33
- TEMPO 40-240 bpm
- LOOPER RECORDING TIME 0.25-45 sec
- E TUNER E1-E6 (41.2 Hz-1318.5 Hz)
- INPUT/OUTPUT INPUT jack, MIC IN jack, AUX IN jack, PHONES jack, FOOT SW jack, DC jack, DC 5V IN jack
- OUTPUT POWER Max 10 W RMS 16 ohms
- SPEAKER 6.5 inch 16 ohms
- POWER SUPPLY AC adaptor (DC 12V) or mobile battery (DC 5V – Commercially available)
- POWER CONSUMPTION 1 A
- MOBILE BATTERY 5 V/3 A*
- DIMENSIONS (W X D X H) 296 x 210 x 294 mm / 11.65″ x 27″ x 11.57″
- WEIGHT 4.5 kg/9.92 lbs.
- INCLUDED ITEMS AC adaptor (DC 12V), Carrying strap.
- ACCESSORIES (SOLD SEPARATELY) VFS3 Foot switch