Known for his galloping fleet-fingered bass lines, Steve's distinctive style and tone have, and continue to be, required reading - whether you're into metal or not. Like Tech 21's other signature gear, the SH1 is not just for one single tone or genre. The controls are designed to provide an expansive range of adjustability so you can dial in a wide spectrum of bass tones as well.
While this collaboration began as a solution for touring with British Lion, as it wasn't practical to travel with his full rig for smaller venues, the SH1 has earned a place as a component of his live sound on Iron Maiden's Legacy of the Beast 2019 tour.
• All-analog SansAmp™ technology
• Two channel modes with individual Gain and Level controls
• Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct instrument signal
• 4-band active EQ, cut or boost +/-18dB
• Bite switch to activate a "Steve" boost for extra clank and clarity
• Chromatic tuner
• 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input
• XLR output with ground lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
• 1/4-inch low impedance output
• Speaker simulation defeat switch
• Rugged, all-metal housing
• Metal footswitches and jacks
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.75" x 2.5" x 1.25"
• Weighs just 12 oz.
• Includes 9V DC Universal Power Supply: Model #DC9. "Auto-switching," self-adjusting 100V240V, 200mA.