- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine FenderÂ® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fenderâ€™s entry-level brand with special editions of the TelecasterÂ®, StratocasterÂ®, JazzmasterÂ®, Precision BassÂ®, and Jazz BassÂ®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The SquierÂ® 40th Anniversary Jazz BassÂ®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this J BassÂ® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar J Bass tone.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Satin Wide 2-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series 40th Anniversary
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Jazz Bass
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 4 mm Hex
- Body Nyatoh
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Body Material Nyatoh
- Body Shape Jazz BassÂ®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Aged Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ® 40th Anniversary
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching None
- Style 2 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 3.80x15.00x54.00 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.80 IN
- Shipping Length 54.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.80 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.