- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine FenderÂ® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fenderâ€™s entry-level brand with special editions of the TelecasterÂ®, StratocasterÂ®, JazzmasterÂ®, Precision BassÂ®, and Jazz BassÂ®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The SquierÂ® 40th Anniversary JazzmasterÂ®, Gold Edition is a stylish model adorned with an eye-catching collection of upscale features for the discerning Squier fanatic. Featuring striking gold-plated hardware, a gold anodized aluminum pickguard, a bound Indian laurel fingerboard with pearloid block inlays, an engraved anniversary neck plate and gloss finish throughout, this Jazzmaster is poised and ready for the spotlight. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 6-saddle floating bridge and tremolo for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Jazzmaster tone.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Color Lake Placid Blue
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series 40th Anniversary
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock JazzmasterÂ®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Block
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 4 mm Hex
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape JazzmasterÂ®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish Gold-Plated
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ® 40th Anniversary
- Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers Aged White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tremolo Arm Pop-In
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone Neck Pickup
- FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickup Configuration
- SS Special Electronics
- Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Switching Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Style 2 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 4.00x15.00x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 13.00 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.