- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The SquierÂ® Contemporary Active JazzmasterÂ® HH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy todayâ€™s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of Squier SQRâ„¢ active ceramic humbucking pickups with 9-volt electronics for massive high-output signal. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a 2-point tremolo bridge for superior feel during bends, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Shell Pink Pearl
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Contemporary
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Black Painted with Chrome Logo
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Graphite
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Graphite
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape JazzmasterÂ®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ® Asymmetrical
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black Matte
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tremolo Arm Screw-In
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup SquierÂ® SQRâ„¢ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup SquierÂ® SQRâ„¢ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Special Electronics Active Electronics
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Style 2 Humbucking
- Dimensions 4.20x15.20x44.30 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.20 IN
- Shipping Length 44.30 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.60 LB
- Shipping Width 15.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.