The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH FR brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of Squier SQR™ Atomic™ humbucking pickups whose 5-way switch includes coil-tap options for versatile single-coil tones in the 2nd and 4th positions. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a double-locking tremolo by Floyd Rose® for rock-solid bends, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Name Contemporary Stratocaster® HH FR, Roasted Maple Fingerboard, Black Pickguard, Gunmetal Metallic
- Model #0370240568
- Series Contemporary
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Gunmetal Metallic
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Squier® SQR™ Atomic™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Squier® SQR™ Atomic™ Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade, Special Switching: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking, 2. Bridge and Neck Single-Coil, 3. Bridge and Neck Humbucking, 4. Neck Single-Coil, 5. Neck Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Floyd Rose® by Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions 3.90x14.90x44.40 IN
- Weight 10.35 LB
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.