- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Squier Mini Precision BassÂ® is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar FenderÂ® tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, a short-scale neck with an easy-to-play â€œCâ€-shaped profile, a Squier split single-coil pickup with volume and tone controls for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Mini P BassÂ®, Laurel Fingerboard,Â Black
- Model # :Â 0370127506
- Series :Â Bullet
- Country Of Origin :Â ID
- Color :Â Black
- Body :Â Poplar
- Body Finish :Â Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mini Precision BassÂ®
- Neck Material :Â Maple
- Neck Finish :Â Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape :Â "C" Shape
- Scale Length :Â 28.6" (726 mm)
- Fingerboard :Â Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius :Â 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets :Â 20
- Frets Size :Â Narrow Tall
- String Nut :Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width :Â 1.60â€ (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays :Â Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods :Â Head Adjust
- Neck Pickup :Â Split Single-Coil Precision BassÂ®
- Controls :Â Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching :Â None
- Pickup Configuration :Â Split Single Coil
- Bridge :Â 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish :Â Chrome
- Tuning Machines :Â Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard :Â 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs :Â Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings :Â Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Dimensions :Â 4.00x14.90x39.80 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.