- Pedal Accessories
The compact Looper pedal from Rowin will enhance any guitarist performance with the capability to record, playback, overdub as well as store and upload pre-recorded sounds and tracks from a Windows based PC. With a click of the footswitch, the player can seamlessly move between modes, and utilise up to the 10 minutes of recording loop time available.
It’s designed for guitarists, it can save what you last played when you unplugging the pedal. This means absolutely zero worries, as the music you have created stays stored and is ready to go when you need it - be it just jamming on ideas, rehearsal, live performance or studio.
How to Use This Looper Pedal?
It is incredible easy to use, click the button, and the red light comes on which means it's recording, click again, and the light turns to green and the loop starts playing. To add the next layer, click again and the light goes red for record. To delete, just click and hold the button for 3 seconds and the light flashes.
- True bybass provides tranparend tone
- When the LED is lit up, the effect is on
- Input: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 470K Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″Monaural Jack (Impedance: 100K Ohms)
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Plug polarity is Positive on the barrel and negative in the center )
- Working Current: 94mA