- Studio Accessories
The NT5 is a premium small-diaphragm condenser microphone designed for critical recording applications. Featuring a 1/2-inch gold-sputtered cardioid condenser capsule, it delivers a smooth, balanced sound with very low self-noise. Its exceptionally accurate cardioid polar pattern and wide frequency response make the NT5 ideal for recording everything from acoustic instruments to drum overheads and cymbals to live performances and dialogue on-location.
Expanding the NT5's versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule (NT45-O) is also available separately.
The NT5 is also available as a certified match pair for stereo recording.
- Premium small-diaphragm condenser microphone
- 1/2-inch gold-sputtered cardioid condenser capsule
- Very low self-noise
- Exceptionally accurate cardioid polar pattern and wide frequency response
- Available as a certified match pair for stereo recording
- 10-year warranty
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 100Ω
- Maximum SPL - 143dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level - 13.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity - -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted) - 16dBA
- Power Requirements - P24 and P48
- Output Connection - XLR
- Weight (g) 101
- Dimensions (mm) 20 (H) x 118 (W) x 20 (D)
1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration