More than a USB microphone - Revelator: Professional USB microphone for streaming, podcasting, gaming, and more.
Whether you’re looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-overs–or your home studio–you want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
Great sound made easy.
More than a microphone, Revelator features voice effects to polish your sound—or completely transform it! Professionally-crafted presets make your voice stand out at the press of a button, thanks to the same award-winning sonic enhancement our StudioLive digital mixers provide. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or space invaders for those times when you don’t want to sound smooth and polished.
A mic for any occasion.
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility:
For voice-overs or performances when you’re recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you don’t.
Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest.
When you’re ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone.
Whatever your application, Revelator will adapt to fit your needs.
No-fuss loopback audio when you need it.
Conferencing in Zoom calls for a podcast or recording gameplay when streaming can be a challenge… not anymore! Loopback audio is the secret to blending the audio from multiple applications without all the head-scratching. Revelator’s simple mixer makes this even easier by giving you two dedicated channels just for loopback audio on both macOS and Windows. This means you can mix and record the audio from two different applications on your computer along with your voice—all at the same time.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C-compatible microphone for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, home recording, and more
- Three different patterns to choose from:
- Cardioid—for single-source applications
- Figure 8—perfect for interviews and collaboration
- Omnidirectional—to pick up the entire room
- Headphone Output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Elegant desktop stand with built-in cable management
- Unique Multi-mode configures Revelator as three stereo devices: Revelator, Revelator Loopback 1, and Revelator Loopback 2 to make recording Zoom calls or streaming Gameplay a breeze
- 6-in/6-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator microphone
- 2 dedicated output streams for headphone monitoring
- 4-in/4-out virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects, and Reverb
- 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 8 user presets.
- Access up to 4 presets from Revelator, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- UC Surface software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
Computer system requirements: Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the Revelator:
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i3 or better
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows and Mac Systems
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 3.4 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
- Type Mono Condenser
- Polar Patter Cardioid, Bi-directional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB) 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity 1mV/Pa
- Max SPL 110 dB <3% THD
- Headphone Output
- Type 1/8" TRS active stereo
- Power Output (RMS) 22.6 mW (16Ω)
- THD 0.008%
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance 16Ω
- Dynamic Range 77.5 dB
- Audio Interface
- Type USB-C™ compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
- Bit Depth 24-bit
- Power USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- Onboard DSP
- PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
- Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 8.875" x 5.125" x 5.125" (225 x 130 x 130 mm)
- Weight 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)