The cult-favorite PT-3 is reborn and improved.
Pedaltrain Classic 3 offers a 24” x 16” (61cm x 41cm) pedalboard with five rails, traditional spacing, and an elevated mounting surface. You’ll be surprised at the new and interesting pedal configurations you can achieve with this model.
Classic 3 is compatible with our VDL-MK and True Fit Universal Brackets. There is plenty of room underneath for organizing cables, mounting power supplies, direct boxes, and other accessories.
We’ve made a jump forward on the soft case design, mirroring the new MAX Series soft case.
Noteworthy changes include:
- All-new platinum SBS zippers with enhanced pull tabs. The zips are smooth, buttery and satisfying. Zipper nerds will love them!
- The case depth is boosted to 6” (15 cm) so you have more headroom than ever to load up the back rows.
- The shoulder strap and connections are the best we’ve ever offered. The strap features robust, washer-less, clasps. These clasps were repetitive machine stress-tested to 44 lbs (20kg) each. Together, the clasps offer 300% more load-bearing support than the old PT-3.
- We matched these clasps with a new padded and extra comfy shoulder pad, borrowed from our premium soft case line.
- The strap connects to the case via new sure-grip triangular metallic hooks. The hooks are double-reinforced at the case with durable codura nylon.
- Water resistant shell and easy-wipe inner liner.