NYXL45100 is a regular light gauge string set for long scale basses. The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
D’Addario NYXL electric guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this precision-engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- Re-engineered core-to-wrap ratios for a more versatile string
- Reformulated nickel plated steel wrap wire for a familiar feel and accentuated harmonics
- NY Steel cores for improved tuning stability and increased durability
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- String Gauges: NYXL Nickel Wound .045, .065, .080, .100
- G 0.045 in 40.28 lbs
- D 0.065 47.06
- A 0.080 37.94
- E 0.100 33.64