- Pedal Accessories
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.The Dotted Eighth is the edge of this delay’s beauty
The Edge Delay Provides You With 3 Unique Delays, Each Including Acurate Control Over Its Sonic Character And Feel. Clear, Studio-Quality Digital Delays. Saturated And Fluctuating Sounds Of Tape Delay Machines. Warm And Fuzzy Analog Style Repeats.
ΦPhi Digital Delay is a digital delay with a golden ratio 2nd repeat head. It makes your guitar sounds more musical in nature. Easily tweak the knobs, setup the desired sub-division, engage the smart tap tempo, and you’re ready to go.
Analog Delay is based on the vintage BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) delay. It produces a very warm sound with natural treble decay. Very suitable for scorching ballad solos with romantic atmosphere. Our unique algorithm replicates the physical infinity oscillation feedback while you tweak the time knob from max to min quickly.
Tape Echo is based on the legendary Space Echo machine. We digitally recreated the retro-feel of a real tape and capstan configuration. The Tape Echo emulates the high-frequency saturation and low-end decay of magnetic tape. It’s gently modulated for added richness and color. Tweak the time knob from max to min quickly, and you can get the infinity feedback.
- 3 delay types in a mini enclosure.
- ΦPhi Digital Delay: Musical digital delay with golden ratio 2nd repeat head.
- Analog Delay: BBD Warm sound with natural treble decay.
- Tape Echo: High-frequency saturation and low-end decay.
- Sub-division with Smart Tap Tempo. (Maximum: 1500ms)
- True-bypass or Buffer-bypass(Trails).
- Supports Stereo I/O with TRS Cable.
- Low power consumption. (less than 100mA)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.
- Input Impedance：1MΩ
- Output Impedance：10kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB
- DSP Processing: 48KHz / 32-bit
- A/D D/A Sampling Rate: 48KHz / 24-bit
- Power：9V DC(Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw：less than 100mA