- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. This all-new model is set apart from its siblings with a Style 28 multi-stripe rosette and Style 18 purfling on the back. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish.
Like other Road Series models, it also has Fishman® MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 Medium - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA550T
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman MX-T
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Black
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Black
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: None
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Style 18
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Black
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: MOP Pattern Dots- 28 Style Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Butterbean
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- CASE: Soft-Shell
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: Yes
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.