- The Long Story
- Pedal Accessories
Now in an MXR mini housing, the Classic 108 Fuzz gives you all the same vintage fuzz tones in a much smaller footprint.
This pedal can be powered by a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
Now in an MXR mini housing, the Classic 108 Fuzz gives you all the same vintage fuzz tones in a much smaller footprint. Like its larger predecessor, it’s loaded with the silicon BC-108 transistor for a round and dirty crunch. This Classic 108 Fuzz also has the same no-nonsense control interface—just crank the Volume and Fuzz controls to your liking and start riffing. Use the Buffer switch on the side to make the fuzz play nice with wah pedals.
- OUTPUT knob controls overall effect volume
- BUFFER switch removes high-end roll off and oscillation caused by some wah pedals
- FUZZ knob controls fuzz intensity
- FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- Input Impedance / Buffer Switch On 800 kΩ
- Output Impedance / Buffer Switch Off 10 kΩ
- Output Impedance @ 1 KHz, Maximum Volume ~16 K ohm
- Output Impedance @ 1 KHz, -6dB Volume ~120 K ohm
- Maximum Output Leve -4 dBV
- Maximum Gain @ 1 KHz, Volume & Fuzz Max 55 dB typ
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Power Requirements 2.5 ma @ 9VDC