With the growing popularity of the Iron Label series, Ibanez continues to tap into the molten metal underworld for inspiration.
Re-working its famous RG body shape from the chassis on up, the RGIB21 has been designed to add some dark, dramatic flair to the brand’s no-frills “Made-for-Metal” lineup. The striking Baritone 6-string RGIB21 brings an air of mystery to the Iron Label line.
The RGIB21 features a 28” scale which provides full, rich tone and solid intonation. The combination of the Jatoba fingerboard and Nitro Baritone neck provides a smooth, dense playing surface that produces a tight low end with quick response. Luminescent side dot inlays will light your way on the darkest stages. Electronics include the EMG 60 pickup for a classic thick, buttery tone, and the searing high end of an EMG 81 provides endless sustain and superior articulation. The Gibraltar Standard II bridge meshes with the guitar’s body to provide the optimal transfer of each string’s vibration. Gotoh® locking tuners provide amazing tuning accuracy and allow for quick, efficient string changing. Factory tuning is B, F#, D, A, E, B with string gauges .14 to .68.
- 28 inch Scale
- Gibraltar Standard II Bridge: The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
- Jatoba Fretboard: Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads: The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- neck type Nitro Baritone 3pc Maple/Purpleheart neck
- top/back/body Nyatoh body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard Off-set white dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- number of frets 24
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup EMG® 60 (H) neck pickup Active/Ceramic
- bridge pickup EMG® 81 (H) bridge pickup Active/Ceramic
- factory tuning 1B,2F#,3D,4A,5E,6B
- strings D'Addario® EXL157
- string gauge .014/.018/.026/.044/.056/.068
- hardware color Black
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Scale : 712mm/28"
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR