- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
"With 24 frets, a deeper cutaway, and my Mo' Joe and Satch Track pickup combination, these guitars are liberating to play. I love the new JS models."
â€“ Joe Satriani â€“
The Ibanez Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar is made in Japan with typical Ibanez flair and remarkable craftsmanship. It's a fine instrument, designed to satisfy and inspire both the established performer and one waiting in the wings. This exceptional player features a shapely alder body in a striking finish and a JS 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck. Its rosewood fingerboard has Abalone dot inlays and 6105 frets with the Prestige fret edge treatment. This is the first JS model to have a 24-fret fingerboard and comes with Joe's favorite DiMarzio pickups wired to some advanced electronics. There's a high pass filter on the volume pot that maintains highs at low volumes and a push/pull coil tap that adds sound and tonal variations for both pickups. Also featured is the legendary and original JS/Edge Tremolo that's Joe's favorite in feel and tone.
- Hardshell case included
- Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- Coil-tap switch on tone control (push/pull)
- Ultralite Tremolo Armâ„¢ included
- Hardshell case included
- neck type JS3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- top/back/body Alder body
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- fret Medium frets Prestige fret edge treatment
- bridge Edge tremolo bridge
- string space 10.8mm
- neck pickup DiMarzioÂ® Satch Trackâ„¢ (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup DiMarzioÂ® Mo' Joeâ„¢ (H) bridge pickup Passive/Alnico
- equaliser Hi-pass filter on volume control (push/pull)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- strings D'AddarioÂ® EXL120
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 42.8mm at NUT
- b : Width 56.4mm at 21F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22.3mm at 12F
- Radius : 250mmR
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.