Divine reverb for mere mortals. Down from the heavens comes the Holy Grail, a compact digital reverb guitar pedal that is priced so low thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's reverb tank any longer. The Holy Grail will make you a believer with its emulation of classic Spring reverb so faithful that even Dick Dale couldn't tell the difference. Next, get lost in the lush spaciousness of the Hall reverb and ask yourself, "how did they fit Notre Dame into such a small package?" Finally, reach enlightenment with the haunting Flerb.
The Holy Grail is Digital Reverb in a compact guitar pedal. It contains three different reverb algorithms: SPRING, HALL, and FLERB. All three algorithms were designed and tailored for the electric guitar but they will work equally as well on most instruments and voices. The SPRING algorithm is a recreation of the classic spring reverbs that are found in many guitar amplifiers. The HALL algorithm is a new, lush reverb. Finally FLERB is a beautiful reverb like nothing you have heard before and may help you play your instruments in new ways.
- True bypass
- Simply the finest "spring" reverb available
- Smooth "hall" reverb tailored to the guitar
- Flerb combines flanging with spatial reverb for a unique ethereal sound
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Connect your instrument into the INPUT jack and your amp into the OUTPUT jack. Plug the DC adaptor into the 96DC-200mA jack and then plug the DC adaptor into a wall outlet.
- The STATUS LED indicates when the effect is switched on. The footswitch engages and disengages the Reverb effect.
- The REVERB knob acts like a Wet/Dry control. As you turn the REVERB knob clockwise you will hear more reverb and less of your dry instrument. The Holy Grail is designed so that as you turn the REVERB knob from its minimum position to the 12 o’clock position you will hear a subtle amount of reverb added to the output. As you turn the REVERB knob from 12 o’clock to its maximum position the amount of reverb you hear will increase dramatically. It is designed this way so musicians can hone in on just the right amount of subtle reverb added to their instrument’s signal. The Slide Switch chooses between the three different reverb algorithms. The Slide Switch chooses between the three different reverb algorithms.