*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale. Serial #2334506
This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model is crafted with satin-finished East Indian rosewood back and sides for resonant sound with deep bass and rich overtones. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E Rosewood comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance electronics. Strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway (000 Depth)
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance™
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.