- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Les Paul Axcess Standard Figured Floyd Rose Gloss A New Standard
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
The Les Paul Axcess Standard has been a favorite of professional players for years, and the latest refresh has it looking and playing better than ever. It features the new Apex headstock for added strength, redesigned contours for added comfort and fingerboard access, and powerful coil-tapped humbuckers for sonic versatility and strength. This version sees the introduction of an exciting new color, DC Rust, which is a unique stain that matches the modern appeal of the instrument itself.
- Includes Case: Custom Shop Hardshell
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Top 2-Piece Figured Maple
- Back 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Binding Multi-ply
- Weight Relief 9-Hole
- Finish Nitrocellulose Gloss
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile Slim C-Shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Material Floyd Rose
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.24"
- Inlays Celluloid Trapezoid
- Joint Long Tenon
- Finish Chrome
- Tuner Plating Chrome
- Bridge Floyd Rose
- Tailpiece Floyd Rose
- Tuning Machines Grover Kidney
- TrussRod 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply Black/White
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Chrome
- Control Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Aluminum
- Mounting Rings Cream M69
- Pickup Covers Chrome
- Neck Pickup 490R Humbucker (4-Conductor)
- Bridge Pickup 498T Humbucker (4-Conductor)
- Controls 2 500K Push-Pull Pots for Tone Control and Coil Splitting, 2 500K Pots for Volume Control
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Custom Shop Hardshell
- Accessories Certificate of Authenticity Booklet
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.