Gibson LPST00KHCH1 Les Paul Studio, Smokehouse Burst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Les Paul Studio embodies the essential Les Paul features with enhancements for playability and tonal versatility. The rosewood fingerboard and slim taper mahogany neck provide effortless playability and comfort. The 490R and 498T pickups provide tight, high-output humbucking performance and the two push-pull pots offer additional coil-tapping options. Now available in four fun finishes: Smokehouse Burst, Tangerine Burst, Wine Red and Ebony.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.05mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.4mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pick Guard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: Black
- Switch Washer: Black (Not Mounted)
- Jack Plate: Chrome
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volumes (Coil-Tap), 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Soft Shell Case
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.