Gibson LPDX00GTCH1 Les Paul Deluxe 70s - Goldtop
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
First released in 1969, the Deluxe saw the introduction of the mini humbucker™ to the Les Paul lineup. Mini humbuckers retain the hum-free performance of their full-sized cousins but with a somewhat clearer and brighter tonality. The new Deluxe has features that were inspired by those early models from the 1970s, with a non-weight relief mahogany body and bound maple top, a bound mahogany neck with a Rounded C profile, vintage-style Keystone tuners, Graph Tech® nut, and a traditional Les Paul control layout with 2 Volume and 2 Tone controls wired with Orange Drop® capacitors. Available in classic Goldtop and 70s Cherry Sunburst gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finishes.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Maple
- Binding Cream
- Weight Relief None
- Finish Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, Cream Binding
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- Inlays Acrylic Trapezoids
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Chrome
- Tuner Plating Chrome
- Bridge Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Keystone
- Pickguard Cream
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover 2-ply Bell "Deluxe" hot stamp
- Control Knobs Gold Top Hats with Silver Inserts
- Switch Tip Cream
- Switchwasher Cream
- Jack Plate Cover Chrome
- Control Covers Black
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Mounting Rings Cream
- Pickup Covers Chrome
- Neck Pickup Mini Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Mini Humbucker
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Pickup Selector 3-way Toggle Switch
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hardshell Case (940-18163)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.