- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A nod to the double-bound TeleÂ® models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe â€˜60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5â€-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Custom TelecasterÂ®, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model:Â #0374040500
- Series:Â Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin:Â ID
- Colo:Â r3-Color Sunburst
- Body:Â Nato
- Body Finish:Â Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape:Â TelecasterÂ®
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape:Â "C" Shape
- Scale Length:Â 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard:Â Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 21
- Frets Size:Â Narrow Tall
- String Nut:Â Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â White Dot
- Truss Rods:Â Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup:Â FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup:Â FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls:Â Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:Â 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration:Â SS
- Bridge:Â 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body TeleÂ® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish:Â Nickel
- Tuning Machines:Â Vintage-Style
- Pickguard:Â 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs:Â Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings:Â Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions:Â 5.20x17.90x45.60 IN
- Weight:Â 12.70 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.