- Â Specs
- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A superb gateway into the time-honored FenderÂ® family, the SquierÂ® Affinity Seriesâ„¢ Broncoâ„¢ Bass delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for todayâ€™s aspiring bassist. The Bronco Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, an easy-playing 30â€ short scale length and sealed die-cast tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier single-coil pickup for clear, articulate tone, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name: Broncoâ„¢ Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Maple Fingerboard, Black
- Model:Â #0310902506
- Series:Â Affinity Series
- Country Of Origin:Â ID
- Color:Â Black
- Body:Â Poplar
- Body Finish:Â Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape:Â Other
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape:Â "C" Shape
- Scale Length30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard:Â Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 19
- Frets Size:Â Medium Jumbo
- String Nut:Â Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â Black Dot
- Truss Rods:Â Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup:Â Special Design Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup:Â Special Design Single-Coil
- Controls:Â Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:Â None
- Pickup Configuration:Â S
- Bridge:Â 2-Saddle Chrome
- Hardware Finish:Â Chrome
- Tuning Machines:Â Die-Cast Mini
- Pickguard:Â 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs:Â Knurled Dome
- Strings:Â Nickel Plated Steel (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Included Accessories:Â None
- Dimensions:Â 3.80x14.60x46.70 IN
- Weight:Â 11.05 LB
- *This guitar does not come with a hard case or a bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.