- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
With its dual single-coil pickups and smooth playing feel, the Player Jazz Bass is an inspiring instrument with classic, elevated style and authentic Fender bass tone. It's powerful, rumbling sound is punchy and tight; a growling voice that's matched with fast, smooth playing feel for a shot of creative inspiration. Ready for action in the studio, or on the stage, the Player Jazz Bass can take anything you can think of—and everything you haven't yet.
- This bass guitar does not come with a bag or a case
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
“MODERN C— NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C—-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazz Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F—-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazz Bass includes an “F—-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument's pedigree.
- SERIES Player
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR Candy Apple Red
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN MX
- NECK MATERIAL Maple
- NECK FINISH Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE Modern "C"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 9.5" (241 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Pau Ferro
- POSITION INLAYS White Dot
- SIDE DOTS White
- NUMBER OF FRETS 20
- TRUSS ROD Standard
- TRUSS ROD NUT 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- STRING NUT Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Synthetic Bone
- BODY Alder
- BODY FINISH Gloss Polyester
- BODY SHAPE Jazz Bass®
- BODY MATERIAL Alder
- BRIDGE 4-Saddle Standard
- PICKGUARD 3-Ply Parchment
- PICKUP COVERS Black
- CONTROL KNOBS Knurled Flat-Top
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Standard Open-Gear
- STRING TREES Vintage-Style Disc
- STRINGS Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- STRAP BUTTONS Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- MIDDLE PICKUP Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SS
- CONTROLS Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- SWITCHING None
- STYLE 2 Single-Coil
- DIMENSIONS 4.80x15.30x49.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 14.50 LB
- FRET SIZE Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 34" (86.36 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 49.50 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 4.80 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 15.30 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.