- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. The powerful Player Plus humbucking pickup delivers the perfect balance of gain and definition, while the Player Plus Noiseless Strat® pickups are bright and touch sensitive, offering classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull tone controls activate coil-split mode for the humbucking pickup, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones.
The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Strat® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
PLAYER PLUS HUMBUCKING & NOISELESS PICKUPS
A powerful Player Plus humbucking pickups offers just the right amount of gain to yield warm, fat tones with nice string to string note clarity. Player Plus Noiseless Strat® pickups have all the Stratocaster shimmer and quack – without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
The Modern C neck profile is one of Fender’s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing. A satin finish provides a luxurious feel that makes playing as smooth as skating on ice.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a flatter fingerboard radius which facilitates bending notes without fretting out. In addition, the edges of the board are rolled to smooth out the corners, providing a much more comfortable playing experience.
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with 6 steel block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
A handy push-pull switch on each of two tone controls allows the humbucking pickup to be split, providing access to single tones that can be used in a variety of ways.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- Player Plus Humbucking and Noiseless Pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- 2-point Tremolo with block steel saddles
- Push-pull on tone splits humbucking pickup
- Locking tuning machines
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish : Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape : Stratocaster®
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape : Modern "C"
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Maple
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets : 22
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays : Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Single Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup : Player Plus Humbucking
- Middle Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup : Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : HSS
- Auxillary Switching : Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge : 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish : Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs : Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip : Aged White
- Strings : Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Case/Gig Bag : Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.