- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Since its original release in 1964, the Mustang Bass has been one of Fender's most enduring bass designs, finding its way into the hands of bassists ranging from The Rolling Stones to My Chemical Romance. This updated version of the short-scale underground hero adds the power of our venerable P Bass® and J Bass® pickups to the traditional Mustang design for flexible, thunderous bass tone with smooth playing feel and slick visual style.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- ITEM SHOWN: Player Mustang® Bass PJ, Maple Fingerboard, Sienna Sunburst
- MODEL #: 0144052547
- UPC #: 885978336531
- SAP NAME: MUSTANG BASS PJ MN SSB
- AVAILABLE QTY: 5+
- CASE/GIG BAG: Optional Gig Bag (p/n 099-1521-206)
- Model Name Player Mustang® Bass PJ, Maple Fingerboard, Sienna Sunburst
- Model # 144052547
- Series Player
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Sienna Sunburst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Mustang® Bass
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 19
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench 3/16" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration PJ
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender® Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Included Accessories None
- Dimensions 4.50x15.30x41.90 IN
- Weight 13.25 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.