- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
ï»¿*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, pleaseÂ contact us.
Tash Sultanaâ€™s explosive loop-based performances, gorgeous layered guitar parts and jubilant leads rocketed the Melbourne artist from street busking to sold out shows around the world almost overnight â€“ with a Fender in hand from the beginning.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Gig Bag Included
Finished in vibrant Transparent Cherry and furnished with all-gold hardware, the Tash Sultana StratocasterÂ® has good looks to match its upscale appointments â€“ the clarity and sparkle of Yosemite single-coil Strat pickups combine with the powerful Double Tapâ„¢ humbucking bridge pickup to deliver a wide range of tonal options at your fingertips. The Deep â€œCâ€-shape maple neck with 9.5â€ radius and 22 medium jumbo frets provides comfortable modern playability, while the vintage-style synchronized tremolo offers classic Strat vibrato action.
Other features include a matching painted headstock and custom â€œskullâ€ neck plate.
- Model Name Tash Sultana StratocasterÂ®, Maple Fingerboard, Transparent Cherry
- Model #0140282314
- Series Artist
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Transparent Cherry
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup Custom Double Tapâ„¢ Humbucking
- Middle Pickup YosemiteÂ® Single-Coil StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Pickup YosemiteÂ® Single-Coil StratocasterÂ®
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Gold
- Tuning Machines FenderÂ® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard 3-Ply Aged White Pearl
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Strings FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions 4.40x15.30x41.90 IN
- Weight 11.15 LB
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.