- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
With a career of being copied, the EVH Striped Series guitars put Eddie Van Halen's historic and authentic style in your hands ... These are high powered, high-performance machines as kick butt to look at as they are to play.
The Striped Series guitar features a basswood StratocasterÂ®-style body decked out in Eddie's famed striped graphics â€” Red with Black Stripes, Black with Yellow Stripes and White with Black Stripes.
These unique guitars also have a graphite-reinforced bolt-on quarter sawn maple neck with a hand-rubbed oil finish on the back, 12"-16" maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays and a thumbwheel truss rod adjustment wheel for convenient neck relief tweaks.
Powered by a single ferocious direct-mount WolfgangÂ® humbucking bridge pickup, the Striped Series guitars also feature a single skirted Strat-style volume control knob (labeled "tone") that houses a 500K EVHÂ® BournsÂ® low friction pot with treble bleed circuit, single-ply black pickguard (White with Black Stripes model only), bar string retainer and Floyd RoseÂ® locking nut, EVH-branded Floyd RoseÂ® locking tremolo with EVH D-TunaÂ®, EVH die-cast tuners, chrome hardware, vintage-style strap buttons, EVH neck plate and licensed FenderÂ® StratÂ® headstock. The White with Black Stripes model also features a top-mount output jack.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case.
- Color Red with Black Stripes
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Striped Series
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Licensed FenderÂ® StratocasterÂ®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Quarter sawn Maple
- Neck Shape EVHÂ® Modified "C" Backshape
- Neck Thickness.790" at 3rd Fret & .810" at 12th Fret
- Number of Frets22
- Nut Material Floyd RoseÂ® R3 Locking
- Nut Width1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- String Nut Floyd RoseÂ® R3 Locking
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape Other
- Bridge EVHÂ®-Branded Floyd RoseÂ® Locking Tremolo with EVHÂ® D-TunaÂ®
- Control Knobs Black StratocasterÂ®-Style Skirt (Labeled "Tone")
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Standard
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Oversized
- String Trees Floyd RoseÂ® Retainer Bar
- Strings EVHÂ® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tremolo Arm Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block Brass
- Tuning Machines EVHÂ®-Branded GotohÂ®
- Bridge Pickup EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ® Humbucking
- Controls Volume (500K EVHÂ® BournsÂ® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit
- Pickup Configuration H
- Switching None
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Dimensions 3.40x14.50x41.60 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.40 IN
- Shipping Length 41.60 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.70 LB
- Shipping Width 14.50 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.