- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Boasting the style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen is known for, the WolfgangÂ® WG Standard Exotic features all-new exotic wood options for players with distinguished taste.
The Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic Koa offers a basswood body with special â€œcomfort cutâ€ forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and a gorgeous koa top. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods holds strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments.
Designed for comfortable playability and speed, this stylish axe also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12â€-16â€ compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVHÂ® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black knurled control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halenâ€™s exacting specificationsâ€”the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd RoseÂ® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Decked out for playing performance and comfort, the Wolfgang WG Standard Exotic Koa is available in a Natural finish with black headstock and black chrome hardware.
- Color Natural
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series WolfgangÂ® Standard
- Fingerboard Material Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Neck Material Baked Maple
- Neck Shape WolfgangÂ® Backshape
- Neck Thickness .790" at 3rd fret & .880" at 12th fret
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd RoseÂ® R2 Locking
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Floyd RoseÂ® R2 Locking
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body Basswood
- Body Binding Masked Off Natural Body Binding
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape WolfgangÂ®
- Body Top Koa
- Bridge EVHÂ®-Branded Floyd RoseÂ® Special Locking Tremolo
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Hardware Finish Black Chrome
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Oversized
- String Trees Floyd RoseÂ® Retainer Bar
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tremolo Arm Floyd RoseÂ® Special Locking
- Tuning Machines EVHÂ®-Branded
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ® Humbucking
- Controls Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ® Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Dimensions 4.80x15.40x42.60 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.80 IN
- Shipping Length 42.60 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.40 LB
- Shipping Width 15.40 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.