- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Emperor Swingster: A Versatile Hollowbody Classic
The Epiphone Emperor Swingster is a way-cool guitar that excels in a wide range of genres, including jazz, blues, rockabilly, country, and rock. This hollowbody has a 5-ply layered maple body, mahogany neck with a comfortable and fast-playing SlimTaper profile, Indian laurel fretboard with block inlays, mother of pearl Epiphone and Tree of Life inlays on the large Clipped Dove Wing headstock, Grover‚® Rotomatic‚® tuning machines, and two Epiphone SwingBucker pickups, each with a dedicated volume and tone control. Push/pull switches are built into each volume control to provide series/parallel switching for the pickups, and along with the 3-way toggle pickup selector switch, give you a broad selection of tonal options. The LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge is mounted on a pinned wooden base so it won't move out of place when you use the licensed Bigsby‚® vibrato with wire handle. Available in Forest Green Metallic with gold hardware, or Black Aged Gloss and Delta Blue Metallic finishes with nickel hardware.
- Body Shape Emperor Swingster
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Binding 7-Ply Top and Back
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 11.97"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Block
- Joint Set neck
- Finish Nickel (BAG/DBM), Gold (FGM)
- Tuner Plating Nickel (BAG/DBM), Gold (FGM)
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic on pinned wooden base
- Tailpiece Licensed Bigsby‚® vibrato with wire handle
- Tuning Machines Grover‚® Rotomatic‚®
- Pickguard Gold (FGM), Silver (BAG/DBM), with E logo
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply Crescent Bullet with E logo
- Control Knobs Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Switch Tip White (BAG/DBM), Black (FGM)
- Switchwasher Black with Gold Rhythm/Treble
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Mounting Rings Black
- Pickup Covers Nickel (BAG/DBM), Gold (FGM)
- Neck Pickup Epiphone SwingBucker Neck
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone SwingBucker Bridge
- Controls 2 Volume (2 Push/Pull series/parallel); 2 Tone
- Pickup Selector 3 way toggle
- Output Jack 1/4" Epiphone
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.