Epiphone ES35S00NSNH1 ES-335 Satin - Satin Vintage Natural
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Gibson ES-335 DOT is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 immediately set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The all-new Gibson Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups paired with our hand-wired control assembly showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons paired with light-weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop bar tailpiece. Impressive yet subtle Satin Nitro finishes include Cherry, Vintage Burst and Vintage Natural.
- Body Shape 335
- Top 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing Spruce
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Single-ply Cream
- Finish Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded "C"
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech
- Nut Width 1.695"
- End of Board Width 2.26"
- Inlays Acrylic Dots
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Vintage Deluxe w/ Keystone Buttons
- Pickguard Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats with Silver Reflector
- Switch Tip Cream
- Neck Pickup Calibrated T-Type, Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup Calibrated T-Type, Lead
- Controls 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Hard Shell Case
- Accessories Gibson Accessory Kit
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.