- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Riviera A 60s Classic Returns!
The Epiphone Riviera, one of Epiphone's original, most enduring classics makes a comeback! First introduced in the early ¢‚¬˜60s, the Epiphone Riviera's semi-hollow design has been a favorite of players from all genres and generations including blues greats Robben Ford and Otis Rush, Lou Reed of the Velvet Underground, and The Strokes' Nick Valensi, who have all found that the Riviera's legendary ES body shape can produce great tones with any pickup variation. This Riviera features a layered maple top back and sides, a 3-layer pickguard with the classic metal Epiphone ¢‚¬œE¢‚¬�, and comes equipped with Epiphone's LockTone Tune-O-Matic adjustable bridge and Frequensator tailpiece. Available in Royal Tan and Sparkling Burgundy full gloss finishes. Hardshell or EpiLite case sold separately. We stand behind our products with Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Guarantee and Gibson Brands Customer Service.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Riviera
- Body Material Layered Maple
- Top Layered Maple
- Back Layered Maple
- Side Layered Maple
- Centerblock Maple
- Binding Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Rounded C
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech‚® NuBone‚®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Frequensator
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe metal button with press in bushing
- Pickguard Riviera with foil "E" logo, 3-ply
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Control Knobs Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Switch Tip Black
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover None
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings Black
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker R
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone PRO Mini Humbucker T
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS‚® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack Heavy Duty Epiphone 1/4" Output Jack
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional 335/Casino-Type Hard Case (6 & 12 string) 940-E519; Casino/ES-335 EpiLite Case 940-E519HG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.