- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers.
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Okoume Neck
- Affordable Les Paul with a broken-in look
- Poplar body sounds fantastic
- 2 open-coil humbuckers sound warm and full
- Single volume and tone controls
- 3-way selector for pickup switching
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Les Paul
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Color:Vintage Worn Cherry Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:60's slim taper D profile
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Tune-o-matic fixed bridge
- Tuners:Premium covered, 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup:650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:700T Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.