Epiphone ENPTEBNH1 Les Paul Studio LT Electric Guitar, Ebony
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Epiphone presents the new Les Paul Studio LT™, an incredible introduction to the world’s greatest electric guitar that is affordable for everyone. The Les Paul Studio LT™ has all the classic “Les Paul” features including a carved Mahogany top, powerful Zebra-Coil Ceramic humbuckers, and a Mahogany neck with an easy-to-play tapered neck joint.
Classic Les Paul Style: The Les Paul Studio LT™ has everything new players need to get that one-of-a-kind Les Paul sound without breaking the bank. The all-Mahogany body has a carved top and is slightly lighter and slimmer than full-size Les Pauls so it’s easy to hold for long practices and gigs. The bolt-on Mahogany neck has a “Les Paul” scale length of 24.75” with a 1.68” nut, a 2-way adjustable truss rod for a perfect setup, a Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, and a smooth tapered neck joint for easy reach to upper frets.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On; Recessed bolts with "Tapered" heel joint
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R™ Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Zebra-coil Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Adjustable Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Knobs: Premium Top Hats with metal inserts
- Pickguard: None
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.