Epiphone EILYLTABNH1 Les Paul Prophecy - Olive Tiger Aged Gloss
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Les Paul Prophecy Featuring Fishman Fluence Pickups With Custom Voicings!
The newly reimagined Epiphone Prophecy collection features iconic Inspired by Gibson™ body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards in speed, sound, and technique. Front-and-center is a pair of custom voiced Fishman Fluence® pickups that deliver three distinct tones - a warm "Patent Applied For" vintage humbucker™, a hot modern active humbucker sound, and a shimmering, optimized single-coil sound, all accessed by push/pull volume and tone pots. The Les Paul™ Prophecy also includes Grover® locking Rotomatic® tuners, Epiphone's LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and tailpiece for added sustain, a Graph Tech® NuBone® nut that boosts harmonic content and increases tuning stability, custom binding, ebony fretboard, jumbo frets, ultra-modern weight relief, and an asymmetrical SlimTaper™ neck for comfort and speed. Available in a AAA figured maple top in Red Tiger Aged Gloss and Olive Tiger Aged Gloss, or plain top in Black Aged Gloss. Case sold separately.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Carved Hard Maple cap with AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Weight Relief Ultra Modern Weight Relief
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Asymmetrical SlimTaper with contoured heel
- Scale Length 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12.01"
- Number Of Frets 24
- Frets Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone XL Black
- Nut Width 1.693"
- End of Board Width 2.258"
- Inlays Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Joint Glued-In, Set Neck
- Finish Brushed Nickel
- Tuner Plating Brushed Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Saddle Material Brushed Nickel
- Tailpiece Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Grover Locking Rotomatic
- Pickguard None
- TrussRod Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover 2-Ply, 3-Hole Bell
- Control Knobs Knurled Metal : Brushed Nickel
- Switch Tip Black Cap
- Switchwasher None
- Jack Plate Cover Brushed Nickel
- Plastic Parts Black; PVC
- Control Covers Black; PVC, back plate with battery compartment
- Strap Buttons 2, Brushed Nickel (Bottom and Heel)
- Mounting Rings Black; PVC
- Pickup Covers Brushed Nickel
- Neck Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Neck
- Bridge Pickup Fishman Fluence Epiphone Prophecy Bridge
- Controls 2 Volume (push/pull coil splits); 2 Tone (push/pull Vintage/Modern pickup)
- Pickup Selector 3-way toggle switch, Epiphone all-metal
- Output Jack Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.