Epiphone EILS6EBNH1 Les Paul Standard 60s - Ebony
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or email@example.com
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Featuring ProBuckerâ„¢ Humbuckers
The Les Paulâ„¢ Standard 60s models from Epiphoneâ€™s new Inspired by Gibsonâ„¢ Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic mahogany body with a maple cap, GroverÂ® tuners, and powered by ProBuckerâ„¢ humbuckers with CTSÂ® potentiometers. Epiphoneâ€™s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the worldâ€™s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Lesâ€™ first solid body guitar, nicknamed â€œthe Logâ€, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaperâ„¢ 60s C
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph TechÂ®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Pearloid Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top AA Flame Maple
- Binding Cream
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockToneâ„¢ ABR Tune-o-maticâ„¢
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Tuning Machines GroverÂ® RotomaticÂ® 18:1
- Pickguard cream
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White); 60s era E
- Control Knobs Gold insert knobs with nickel plated dial pointers
- Strap Buttons 2
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup ProBuckerâ„¢ 2
- Bridge Pickup ProBuckerâ„¢ 3
- Controls 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTSÂ® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.