Epiphone EILOHSNH1 Les Paul Classic - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Contact us if you are interested in this product.
808-591-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Les Paul Classic from the new Epiphone Modern Collection presents the worldâ€™s most popular electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Featuring the classic look of a late 50s Les Paul Standard with open-coil â€œzebraâ€ Alnico Classic PROâ„¢ humbuckers with CTS electronics, coil-splitting and phase switching, and GroverÂ® Rotomatic machine heads. Available in Ebony, Honeyburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst.
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Body Material Mahogany
- Top Plain Maple Cap
- Binding Cream (neck and body)
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaperâ„¢
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph TechÂ®
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Trapezoid
- Joint Glued in
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge LockToneâ„¢ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stop bar
- Tuning Machines GroverÂ® Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Gold with nickel insert
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Alnico Classic PROâ„¢ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup Alnico Classic PROâ„¢ humbuckers
- Controls 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.