- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Flying V: Flying High Again
The Epiphone Flying V from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the ultra-rare 1958 classic. It is equipped with a pair of Epiphone ProBucker humbucker pickups for that vintage tone, a string-thru tailpiece, Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners, and the vintage ornament Epiphone logo on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has a rolled neck for a comfortable feel, a Graph Tech‚® NuBone nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS‚® potentiometers. An optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Body Shape Flying V
- Body Material Mahogany
- Finish Gloss
- Material Mahogany
- Profile SlimTaper C-profile
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width 1.693"
- Inlays Dot
- Joint Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish Nickel
- Bridge Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece Flying V String-Thru
- Tuning Machines Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard 4-Ply, White
- TrussRod Adjustable
- Control Knobs Black Top Hats
- Strap Buttons 2 - heel and wing
- Pickup Covers Nickel
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker 2
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker 3
- Controls 2 Volume, 1 Tone CTS pots
- Output Jack 1/4"
- Strings Gauge .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Optional Flying V Hard Case 940-EVCS; Flying V EpiLite Case 940-EVCSHG
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.